Baby-friendly hair salon in Leesburg: A Cut Above

I didn't realise until I started trying to make an appointment for a haircut that not all salons will welcome your child along with you. There's the added problem of being able to fit your stroller in the salon comfortably or there being a place for your child to sit and play quietly while you get your cut or colour.

At least two local salons I would have gone to could not accommodate or would not accommodate children so I was looking around for somewhere at the last minute before Thanksgiving and found the following place:

A Cut Above 
942 Edwards Ferry Rd NE, Leesburg, VA 20176  
(703) 777-7955


View Larger Map

It's a family-run salon with a very friendly attitude and very welcoming to children. My 5-month-old was able to sit in her stroller next to me at both the sink while my hair was washed and the cutting station.

Prices are also very reasonable. My cut was $45 and it was very well done. It's not a fancy, high-fashion place but it was packed with customers which I always think is a good sign for a business and looking around at everyone's finished styles I would say this is a pretty reliable place.

I will definitely go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment